Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 100 North Tryon Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, USA
Routing (ABA): 061000052
SWIFT/BIC Number: BOFAUS3N
Account Number: 00003014754859938
Account Type: CHECKING
Beneficiary Name: EXPERNOVA FZ LLC
Step by step guide:
- Log in to your Internet banking account.
- Click on the link to make a payment.
- Click the relevant link to create a new payee/recipient.
- Enter the details of your Recipient’s Bank: Bank of America
- Enter the Country: United States of America (USA)
- Enter the Routing (ABA): 061000052 or SWIFT/BIC Number: BOFAUS3N
- Enter your Beneficiary’s Account Name: EXPERNOVA FZ LLC and Account Number: 00003014754859938
- Provide full details of your transaction, including the amount and currency you’re sending.
- Review the transfer details and submit your transaction request.
Once you’ve submitted your transfer request, we only send the order once the payment has been received. Once the transfer is done, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the proof of payment (screenshot) and the address where you want the receive your products and the products ordered.